Things to do
Villa Wiljoba’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- The Canggu Club offers great facilities for the whole family, including a bowling alley, indoor trampolines and a water park with slides.
- Bali Nirwana Golf Course – a Greg Norman designed course, named one of the world’s most spectacular, overlooks the stunning Tanah Lot temple.
- The boutiques in Seminyak and along Oberoi Road are perfect for finding the perfect outfit or gift. Enjoy fine dining at a list of world-class restaurants such as: Kudeta, Mosaic Beach Club, Potato Head.
- Get out and about and enjoy an adventure with a host of great operators including Bali Adventure rafting, Bali Safari and Marine Park, Taro Elephant Park and Waka Land Cruise, or enjoy a day trip to Nusa Lembongan with our recommended boats.
- Climb a mountain, learn to surf, enjoy world class diving, tour villages on horseback or simply chill out at one of the island’s famous beach clubs. The choice is yours and our professional team is on hand to guide you, assist you and ensure that your stay is a memorable one.
- Villa Wiljoba is more than simply a stunning villa, it is a classical, modern home built to comfortably entertain a group or family in style, reflecting the owner’s lifestyle, experience and taste.